We are looking for individuals that would like to join our company and make a lifetime career choice. Kimty Fire Protection Co Pte Ltd offers competitive pay, health benefits, retirement plan, uniforms, paid vacation and holidays.
We are currently seeking 1 qualified Fire Alarm Service Technician/Supervisor. Duties include ability to service, install, inspect, and troubleshoot Fire Alarm Systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Fire Alarm Field
• Performs service, installation, and inspection activities on fire alarm systems
• Perform duties such as running conduit, pulling wire, mounting devices and panels, reading blue prints, organizing supplies and performing final, accurate and complete test
• Self motivator with ability to lead a team
• Perform work in an efficient and organized manner
• Communicate in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
• Ability to complete site surveys and identify code issues and solutions
• Valid class 3 driver’s license preferred